Carson City CrossFit knows how important wellness services are to athletes.
We have worked over the last few years with Jessica and Brian to help bring the best services to our members.
Dr. Brian Russell understands the CrossFit Athlete! Chiropractic is a central component of any health and well-being plan. We know this better than anyone and can help chiropractic fit into any lifestyle.
At Kona Chiropractic they offer:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Manual Manipulation, Activator, Drop Table, Palmer Package
- Non Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Massage Therapy
Call Kona’s friendly staff to schedule a free consultation or make an appointment to start your road to healing and wellness today.604 E. Musser St. Carson City, NV 89701 777-882-3555 office www.konachiro.com –
Dr. Russell has been practicing since 2006 and takes great pride in helping his patients get healthy and stay well.
- B.S. Biology, BYU-Hawaii 2002
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic 2006
- Sports Injury and Rehab Intern, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Spanish speaking Intern, Palmer College Outreach Clinic
- NBCE National Board Certification Parts I,II,III,IV
- NBCE National Board Certification Physiotherapy
- National Certification, Motor Vehicle Collision Occupant Injuries, Personal Training Institute 2008
- Currently licensed by the Nevada State Board of Chiropractic
Jessica Ryder: Physical Therapist
Jessica has worked with many of members and knows the importance of rehabilitating athletes. Jessica not only is a physical therapist but she is also a CrossFit Level 1 trainer.
Jessica Ryder received her bachelors degree in Health Ecology from the University of Nevada, Reno in 2008, followed by her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2011. Since becoming licensed to practice in the state of Nevada in 2011, Jessica has worked with Carson Physical Therapy focusing on general outpatient orthopedics. She was first introduced to CrossFit early in 2012. Recognizing the superior outcomes from this type of training in her own health, Jessica obtained her CrossFit Level 1 trainer certification in June 2012. She aims to utilize her understanding of the unique demands of CrossFit training along with her expertise in biomechanics to maximize outcomes in injury treatment and prevention of athletes. Additionally, all Carson Physical Therapy therapists are certified in Astym Soft Tissue Therapy (www.astym.com), which provides exceptional results in soft tissue injuries and tendonopathies.
To schedule an appointment, please call (775) 882-2211 or visit us at680 W. Nye #205 Carson City, NV 89703 777-882-2211 office http://carsonpt.net/